1. Transfer fees are per serial number, as follows:
2. The name on the invoice must match the name on the ID of the person picking the item up!
3. We will call you when your item is ready to be picked up.
4. If you do not have a SC CWP we wil run your background check.
5. If you are unable to pick your items up within two (2) weeks, please contact us. Storage fees of $2/day/serial number will start to accrue on calendar day 14.
6. We only accept out-of-state transfers from FFLs. If you are purchasing from an individual, they must go to an FFL in their state to transfer the firearm to us.
7. For in-state private transfers, both parties must be present to transfer the firearm.
8. CLICK HERE to download a copy of our FFL. For NFA items, please contact us at 1-800-936-3280 for the proper documents.
9. Note that if you didn't buy it from us, we are not responsible for condition, misleading or false advertising, or any discrepancy between you & the seller. We can assist with returns, but you are responsible for any costs associated.